CONA was founded in 1987 and since that time the use of solar energy and biomass play an important role. The heating of the CONA building as well as heating water is 100% done by these forms of renewable energies.
The solar drying technology is an innovation of CONA, which is used in many different countries to dry more than 100 different products, for example wood, coffee, fruits, medicinal herbs, biomass.
In the past CONA was honoured with several awards like the EURO-SOLAR award, the SOLIDARITÄTSPREIS and the EDUARD-PLOIER-AWARD.
Despite Austria’s geographic location and climate, solar energy is widely used. In the sector of thermal usage of solar energy, Austria is even in first place in Europe.
In Austria & Germany CONA’s drying technology is mainly used for drying biomass, hay and cereals.
Our range of services
- Individual planning of your drying plant
- Delivery of all core components
- Production in Austria
- Ecological, sustainable and innovative technology
- Installation of your drying plant
- Testing the installation
- Putting the drying plant into operations
- A service which leaves nothing to be desired
- Our goal 100% customer satisfaction
- Innovative energy storages
- Conversion of existing drying plants to solar energy